New Server Installations and Maintenance
Your server is the heart of your network, and its hardware and software must be custom tailored to your office computing needs. Your computer network must also be properly maintained to function properly and avoid system downtime or loss of computer data.
Here at Web Hosting Experts, we help you in all types of servers deployments such as Linux and Windows; We do: Server Setup, Server Installations, Server Configurations, Server Virtualization and Server Maintenance.
Server maintenance involves keeping a server software updated and running so that a computer network can operate smoothly. Regular preventive maintenance will keep the application software running as expected and will help avoid a total or partial network failure. Here at Web Hosting Experts, we help in managing all types of servers and ensure your smooth business flow.
Server maintenance tasks include reviewing the server’s performance, ensuring that automated system monitoring utilities are properly installed and configured, identifying potential security risks and backing up data at regular intervals.
A solid server maintenance plan generally requires several steps, including:
- Checking server log files.
- Assessing hard disk space.
- Examining folder permissions.
- Monitoring network temperature applications.
- Ensuring adequate redundancy of systems.
- Examining security features.
- Installing security software patches.
- Reading server logs for security alerts or evidence of computer hacking attempts.
- Updating antivirus software on all computers on the network.
- Updating critical service packs and software updates.
- Performing regular comprehensive back-ups to ensure that vital data
can be retrieved from storage in the event of a system failure.
Web Hosting Experts will perform a complimentary technology assessment and deliver a cost-effective, rock-solid server network design that is scalable for future growth. We also provide the regular server maintenance that your computers and business systems require.
Let us manage your technology, so you can manage your business. Talk To Us